Changing your account settings
Sign in to your account, and click on the Account tab in your dashboard.
Under this section, you can view and update the following:
- Profile: edit what is displayed on your owner profile on FlipKey and TripAdvisor.
- Billing: view your plan or cancel your account.
- Account: change your password, security questions, and backup phone information.
- Contact Settings: update your contact name, phone number, and email address, select which languages are spoken, and adjust your notification settings.
If you need to change your sign-in email address, please contact us.
Adding or reactivating a listing
Sign in to your account, and click on the Listings tab in your dashboard. To add a new listing, click on Add Listing.
To reactivate a previously deleted property, find the unpublished property and click on Reactivate Listing.
Reactivating an account
Sign in and enter the email address and password you used to sign in when you had an active account. Once prompted to reactivate, click Get Started.
Having trouble reactivating your account? Contact us.
Transferring your account to a new owner
Sign in to your old account and go to the Account tab on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
Update the following information:
- Owner profile
- Inquiry Contact Information
To switch the sign-in email address, contact us.
Verified Owner Status
A verified owner is an account with enhanced property ownership authentication. FlipKey’s Verified status is designed to provide travelers with more confidence about who manages the property.
For U.S. owners, please contact us and provide the following information:
- the last 4 digits of your SS#
- birth date
- zip code
For international owners, please contact us and submit information that validates your identity (e.g. copy of passport) and property ownership.